Welcome Back

今晩は!
Konbanwa, minna-san~!! Okaerinasai~!! ^^

I've changed the layout about 5 times and finally settled down with the game layout, World of Warcraft (WOW). :D I know someone who plays this game hardcore. xDD *hinthint*
But I know he doesn't check out my blog. xDD

Anyways, this layout is NOT from Pyzam.com. :) I don't like their layouts anymore~ It's so plain and boring... =_=!! This layout ish from ( http://btemplates.com/ ).
I think every blogger should go to this site! It's really good.

They have anime, religion, love and etc etc. I think it's a really cool site so I'mma give all credits to them. :)

Thank you for the wonderful template, btemplates~!!! りがとう~!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'mma head to bed now. It's 12am and my birthday. xDD W00T for 3rd December! xDD

お休みなさい。バイバイ!じゃまたね!
疲れた 。。。眠いです。。。!
さようなら。。。!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
EDIT: I'll place the non-important stuff later~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik