♦ Life Goes On ♦

I don't know where to start...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Yesterday morning... When I was showering my dog, Angel, I found a humongous swell in between her paws.




The lighting was quite bad but can you see it?

~*~*~*~*~*~


These were the tickets to the movie, Twilight. xDD



~*~*~*~*~*~


And this is a cute doormat?



~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Today, my sister surprised me with this~!



Bikkurishita! It's a DVD of L Change The World~!! :D I finally can watch L Change The World!! xDD Yaynesses~!!

しあわせ~!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I forgot to mention that I was accepted by another new fandub group called F-reeze. They're main account is called IcyStarProject. As for my first group, R-ainbow, we are currently recording for our first single which is LALALA 幸せの歌 (LALALA Shiawase no Uta). I'm really excited~! どきどき~!

Ahaha. ^_^ I hope you will check 'em out once it's out~! Nee?? ^_^

Oh yeah, I'm in-charge of Hagiwara Mai's lines. ^^ It's not much~ Demo nee~ Honto ni ureshii kata desu~!! ^_^ Though, LALALA Shiawase no Uta is quite difficult to sing.

バイバイ~!! じゃまたね~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik