Banner Love

Like what the title says!
^__^

I've started to Photoshop stuff again!
W00T!!

My sister asked me to make a banner for her LJ~
So, I was glad to help!
^___^

Although my skills are still a little rusty from not editing images for about 1 ½ years...
But it's still so cool!
!! X_x x_X !!

Erm.
Let's start with the ones I've done a few years/months ago.
Nee?
^_______________^

-NOTE-
I will post the picture followed by the description below.

-NOTE-
DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING. DO NOT CLAIM TO BE YOURS.
THIS IS MY WORK AND I'VE WORKED HARD FOR IT!
CERTAIN PICTURES & QUOTES BELONGS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER.


-NOTE-
Ignore the "Happy Birthday".
I can't seem to find my original work of this.
TT_TT
The "Happy Birthday" was suppose to be replaced by "Memories In The Rain".
This was specially made by me for my first original vampire story.


-NOTE-
First of all.
I don't like it at all.
xDD
It looks so cheeezyyyyy!!
This was made after I learn how to use brushes in my Computer Class.


-NOTE-
This was originally made to thank people who add me on Friendster.
xDD
I was insane about Saiyuki then.


-NOTE-
This is Nana Mizuki, for your information.
This was originally made for the purpose of thanking people who wished me "Happy Birthday" a few years ago.

-NOTE-
MOST RECENT.
So far...
MY BEST WORK.
If you wanna get the full view,
Please visit my sister's LJ; which is called "Inside my Brain's LJ".
The link is located at the right column; at the "CLIQUES" section.
Btw, this was specially made for my sister's LJ.

One more thing.
DO NOT STEAL!!!! I DESPISE STEALERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik