♣ Tensions Over ♣

Hey, everyone.
I'm back from school and I have the results in my hands.
^o^

NOTE--
Some of you might not understand this cause you're from a different country.
And, I'll translate some parts into english.

++++++++++++++++

PENILAIAN MENENGAH RENDAH 2008
\(^o^)/

Name: Melissa Lim Yuen Shing
I.C No.: 931203-07-****
School Name: *** ******* ***** ********

**My Results**
Malay Language-- C
English Language-- A
Mathematics--A
Science--B
History--B
Geography--B
Living Skills (Accounts)--B

As for my assignments (we have to do in order to boost our marks), all was said EXCELLENT!

++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm kinda upset × glad of my results. AND I still do not wanna return to school next year.
(=__=)

Btw, I've already told my mum about my dreams.
To be a Japanese artist & author.
\(^__^)/

1 comment:

  1. yes nutang pays u to blog. i have gotten my first 20. not yet on second 20.

    so what did ur mum say about ur dream being a mangaka?

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik