My new family member;;

Okkies, I'mma blog about TODAY. Today is 7th of September, 2008 btw. ^^ I have a new family member and his name's Titan! :D He's my Angel's boyfriend. :D Btw, they're my pet dog/puppy. xDD Roflmao. ^^;; He's the perfect pup!! :D Not too noisy, quite cheeky and playful and can sorta co-operate with my older female dog, Angel. <33 Titan is the new edition of my family. He's only 4 months old! YAY! ^^ I'll start training him... When I actually have time and after he gets really used to Angel and the new surrondings! ^^ So, anyways. These are the pics of him. It's quite blur cause he's moving around a LOT!


And that's all. ^^ Cute, isn't him?? :D The first pic is the pic of both of them. ^^ The black one is Angel, the elder one. :D The brown one is Titan, the younger male. Btw, I left this pic out in my Sunway Carnival Mall adventure/A-Cash heaven. ;PP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik