Exciting News;;

Hihi, everyone! ^^

I have some exciting news~ At least to me, haha. :) I have just joined a Guild in Maple Story called SilentMusic. There are 61 members and counting. :D I was invited by a lvl 30+ ice & lighting wizrd last night. I was quite surprised of being asked as it has never happened before! I was SO happy! I jump towards teh sky. ^^ Anyways, the player that I'm partying with it lvl 41 and not mentioning names for safety precaution~ ^^ I don't want anyone being hacked or try getting hacked. :) I'm still at a low level. =_=;; That is SO sad~~

Today's news~

Okkies, I had replacement school today... =( It was SO tiring, the entire day! My class and I were doing exercises EVERY minute! Non-stop...! =_=;; One after one after one. It's like... Omfg dude! I know it's SO near to PMR but don't you think the teachers are pressuring us a LITTLE TOO far? We have already family pushing us to that 7A goal~ Or 8A goal is your taking extra subjects such as Arab language, Tamil or Chinese. xD Which I'm dumb at it. I only recognise the calligraphy of 1 2 3 in chinese... x_X!!

Bretha told me some ghoul stories again!! It was SO nice to listen to her stories. ^^ She's a very good story teller but of course, not as great as my favourite cousin, Wei Wei. :D I miss her so much... TT_TT I have seen her almost 9 months! :O I should really visit her after PMR. =_=

Anyways, after I return. As usual, I took my shower. However, I played with both of my dogs (Angel and Titan) for awhile but it was just a quick play cause I needed to follow my mum to pick up my sis from the Seberang Jaya library~ Hehe~ I ate fried bee hoon with koay teow; mum's version with fishball and stuff. ^^ Asian food, haha! :D As my mum put my sis's lunch into a food container, I was eating my lunch. I was still hungry but my mum said we had to go, so I washed my dishes and grabbed a packet of Apollo snacks and a some chocolaty snacks too. ^__^ I didn't take any pictures cause it was the same ol' same ol'...

We returned home, happily! Again, I forgot to give the exercise to my class partner, Petrina... =__=; I tell you one day, I'm gonna smack my head on the wall for being too forgetful! Anyways... ^^ I ate some bee hoon again cause I was still hungry... Hehe~ I was craving for the chocolate my dad bought back from Langkawi Island! So, I begged my mum to let me eat some and surprisingly, she allowed! YAY ME! xDD I choose the chocolate with whole almond cause I love chocolate with almond the MOST!! It's so crunchy and delicious! :D I ate other types of chocolate too, such as the Swiss chocolate and I think I ate the one with hazelnuts... I'm not sure. Though, I ate a lot... o_O;;

After my sis practise on her piano, she head off to her piano lesson with my mum. Now, I'm just here bloggin' bout yesterday and today. I might head to Sunway Carnival Mall again for my grandma's reflexology stuff~ If we ever go today, I wanna ask the person who was selling the A-Cash card if we could top-up there. I hope we could! I left with (insert amount). :D Hehe~ Not telling yuh peeps. ^^ I don't want hackers around me. :)

That's all~ I guess?

Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm overly obsess with Farfarello and Schuldig right now!! And Nagi's image song, Mayfly~ I have Schwarz as my cellphone's wallpaper but not Kiss Me Kill Me as my ringtone as it is too soft to be heard cause of the beginning of the song. ^^ I think I'll edit the song and mix it up with Spiritualized AFTER my PMR. :D

PMR in 22 days~ I'm quite scared yet excited!! I want it to come faster SO badly~ This is because I need to work on my costume or try thinking of an alternate way before the anime convention starts; Comic Fiesta.

Btw, whoever who is interested in coming to check out Comic Fiesta this year in Kuala Lumpur, here are the details. It's not too accurate~ It's somewhere before Christmas. But it would be held at Sunway Pyramid's Convention Hall! I heard that it is gonna be HUGE!! Just fyi, Comic Fiesta is the last anime convention in Malaysia~ So don't miss it!! ^^ Hehe~ :D I can't wait, I'm sure there'll be wonderful cosplayers like last year! I'm still not sure to go as who or should I just go as myself? Hm..~

My options are to go as myself or an anime/manga/artist. :(
1) Hayate Yagami from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.
2) Takamichi Nanho from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. (Whichever version)
3) Random Fangirl from Ouran High School Host Club.
4) Mai from Mai-HiME.
5) Amane Misa from Death Note.
6) Kinomoto Sakura from Card Captor Sakura. (2nd movie version)
7) Chocola from Sugar Sugar Rune.
8) Nozomi from Yes! Precure 5 GoGo!
9) Urara from Yes! Precure 5 or the GoGo version.
10) Cure White from Pretty Cure.
11) Random costume from Kirarin Revolution.
12) Random shinobi from Naruto.

Other options are from Air Gear, Soul Eater or, or, or Fate/Stay Night.

Cosplay done: Rin from Fate/Stay Night and Natsumi from Get Backers.

My Natsumi cosplay was a FAILURE! No one even recognise me~ T_T Luckily I went as a group or else I'll surely get flamed BADLY!

OH I KNOW! How bout a random character in MapleStory?? xDD Or from CABAL Online?? :DD Anyways, help me, mm'kay?? T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik