Mooncakes Rock Hardcore!

Hihi, I know I haven't been blogging for a few days already. I was really busy and had no time; either that or I was just too lazy. You choose. Haha. ^^ Okkies. So, a few days ago, my mum... brought back... MOONCAKE!!!!!!! Oh yeah, baby! :DDD





Teh 1st pic is the box. The 2nd pic is the upclose shot of the patern printed on the box. And the 4th one is the bag. ^^ Also, the last one's the mooncakes; after the box is opened. :D






Okkies, I'm gonna post another bloggin session so that all the pics and events won't get messed up. :") It would seem more neat. ^^ Aye? Btw, I forgot what type of mooncake was it... >.< The names were too long. o_O;;

1 comment:

  1. u neva gvvvvvvvvvvvvvv meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(((((((

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik