As I Said. ^^

Like I said for the previous post, I shall post what I did yesterday. :D Meanwhile, I still can wait for the game patch in Maple SEA to finish. ^^ I think the GM (Game Master) is still loading in everything. >.< Anyways, this would kill time. xD
I DID go to Aeon/Jusco yesterday! YAY! ^^ But no Baskin Robins. :"(

When we reached there, OMFGOMFGOMFGZOMG!!!! You should look at the traffic jam! o_O!! It's like OMFGOMFGOMFG!! >.<>_O;;
My dad, mum, sis and me. 4 of us were hungry cause we had not taken our breakfast nor lunch. Just some light snacks, that's all. And it was already near to 3-4pm. >.<>:( Then, we went to Pizza Hut, I think we waited almost 30 minutes just for a place but didn't get any... Cause they power supply got cut. o_O

So yeah... The pic may not seem so dark cause there's light coming for the other entrance. xD

SO, we moved on and my dad just said we shall go eat at a kopitiam. ^^ I did not knew what he meant at first but when we when to the place, it clicked in my head. xD OLD TOWN! :D We waited a while cause the whole shop was full. >.<>

After we ate, I suggested to go to the pets' section in Jusco! :D Which everyone agreed. *_* So, we went. ^^ THE PLACE WAS HEAVENLY! (But expensive to the extreme... >_<;;) Anyways, I bought for my dog -healthy- snacks to munch on. :D Which was dog cookies (MIX FRUIT) and carrot + chicken sticks-thingy-ish. ^^

Then we moved on. xD My mum wanted to buy I-don't-know-God-knows-what. X_X But we were at the fruit section, so yeah... I took random pics of these. xDDDDDDDD;;


Weird fruits. Even to me. o_O;;;

After my mum paid, we stopped at the Pappa Roti; it's some kinda Mexican bun stuff-ish~~ My dad and sis bought, but I didn't want any cause I don't like Mexican buns. >_> So yeah... xD Then, we stopped somewhere where the smokers love to go and shop. xDD A tobacco shop. :P It's called the Kamelah Tobacco House. ^^


So yeah. o_O The pipes were so cool, I felt like smoking too. xD There was one that had a cowboy hat on it. ^^ Twas so cute. ;__;! There were a variety of lighters too. :P

Soon, we ... left ... the ... shop .... xD ... And we went to Watson to buy shampoo. ^^ For my dad. ;P

I bet this pic seems very familiar to someone. ^^ Aye? Hahahahahaha. xDD We bought these, actually. Not the bottle above. :P


From the left to right. ^^ (Mouthwash-thingy, hair shampoo and toothpaste) xP

Anyways, so we left estimately 6pm-ish. ^-^ Btw, we couldn't find our car. xDD But eventually we did. And before that, I spotted my schoolmate, Munira. xD And her family. :P Without her dad, that is. ^^ It was so hilarious. x_x My mum knew her mum. :) They're quite close too. ;P

Before we went home, you should see how dark the parking lots are. ^^ And a few sceneries. :) There were too many pics so I'm putting it into a folder in Photobucket. Hope ya'll do not mind. :> [hughug]

PS: The pics are quite messed up. And are arranged randomly. There are also scenes of randoms. XD ;DD http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/AmiChan5084/Jusco%2031st%20August%202008/Scenes/


Thank you for your time. ^^ <33

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik