Random Blogging;;

I did not go to Sunway Carvinal... :( Although, my grandma did went but just to massage her foot (and body)! But I didn't tag along cause I won't be doing anything there except sitting there and watching the masseuse massaging my grandma. =_=;; I hope to go there tomorrow cause I really wanna know if the Popular there will allow me to top-up my A-Cash card!! Omfg~ >_
Okkies, anyways... As for dinner, I went out to eat at Sri Ananda Bahwan which is located like 20 minutes away from my school if walk and 10 minutes away from my school with wheels. Haha!! ^^ I ate Nasi Pataya with cold Milo! ^^ My mum ate Sazwan Veg Fried Rice with teh-o-ice while my sis ate roti nan with tandori chicken with lime juice. :D My dad gave us RM50 to eat dinner cause he went out to have his dinner. Why he went of without us? Cause it's like a company dinner or something like that. It's a usual stuff. ^^ I have been there when I was younger but now no longer, hehe~ ;) (Man, I still remember those dresses my mum bought for me... OMG!! >:[)

After we ate and chit-chatted there for awhile about what I should do when I start college... Which still leaves me with no options! I was thinking of being an artist (as in idol) but I don't like the media cause they're EVIL, I tell you.. THEY ARE EVIL!! D:< And being an author would take a million light years to find an awesome publisher with a flawless editor! I'm dead meat but that's 2 years to come. =D

ANYWAYS!!

After we ate, we stopped in front of my housing area... The stalls near the Sentosa Food Court. My sis bought some late night snacks and my mum bought fruits; manggo and something I forgot... xDD We went home and there was something going on at the Chinese temple near my house which I have no idea what the heck was them doing?? Do you?? o_O;; Anyways, I did my Malay language homework but I left out the answers... Hehe... :D And I did a Malacca PMR Trial Paper on Maths~ It's was ok until there was a question about Circles!! WTF! TT_TT I just "tembak". xD

Anyways, life's go on and now I'm bloggin. Yes, this very moment. :) And I'm still addicted to this song! (I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry)

PMR in 22 Days. Wish you good luck to all Three Formers who are sitting for PMR this year! Advice to all going to sit for this almost-important exam, please don't take this exam lightly cause it WILL affect you future! ^^ Thank you for reading. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik