Disgusting... =.=

Phew! I'm finally back on track to blog! ^^ Well, I wanted to blog yesterday but I couldn't cause my internet line got cut cause my dad didn't pay. xD So, yeah. I was basically watching movies almost the ENTIRE day. ;P Haha. So anyways. I went out to have my dinner in the food court nearby my housing area. ^^ And you should see this... Btw, I met my friend, she was at the next table. xD With her younger sis and mum. Teehee. Her name's Xin Yee. ^^ I think she's a potential Kinomoto Sakura cosplayer from Card Captor Sakura but she doesn't like her pics taken so that means, she's not a cosplayer. Sad... =[ ANYWAYS. Check this out. Don't puke. ^^

This couple was sitting in front of us and eating lok lok. My mum, sis and me saw this before we even ate. >.<>

Another that was disgusting was a small girl started spitting out her fried bee hoon!!! WTF?!?! She was just RIGHT beside MY table! Her parents didn't even say sorry! They just let her walk everywhere, seriously! What is wrong with them? Is this how parents educate their daughters NOW?? Because of this, I might be ashamed that I'm a chinese because of that young disgusting yellow mut. =_=;

PS: Ignore the indirect profanity! ^^

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik