Okkies. Time to update yuh peopleZ! :D

Hrm. Where should I start?? xD Okkies, a few days ago my dad went to Langkawi Island for his company's meeting~ So sad! But he bought gamat, groudnuts and chocolate FOR ME!! Hehe~ So kind. ^^ (More like I force him to buy, haha) ;P


On the morning that he left, I was getting ready for school as usual. Then I went to the toilet~ As I was walking... I suddenly yelped! o_O;; I stepped on a coral-like thingy and my sole of my left foot started bleeding. >.<

Btw, it was SO dark... So I didn't see what was next for me~ And I stepped on it. =_=;; Also, my pup, Titan, left it there....!! Wtf? >.<>

Only my friend Samantha asked me what happened to my foot... >.>;; No one else noticed.... -_-; Thank God at least. xD If not I would have to answer a million times!! :P Anyways, luckily this happened on a Friday! Or else I would be dead... So dead! ^^! And I think it happened on the same day... Petrina drew random stuff on my arm/hand. xDD Bad girl!! LOL! o_O?




It says, "Made in Africa =D by orang utan." xDDD



It says, "A <3 3 =""> M" Which basically means Angel and Titan equals to love but they love me too. ^^ Understand?? :)


"Rashes, haha" Which is not true. :P I do NOT have rashes there. ^_^ It's just that I scratched that certain area when I was about 7 years old and it became like this. I like to call it the fish scle. :P And I'm not embarassed to say it! ;D It's my own "marking". Originally. x_X??


That's basically it, I guess?? ^^ Thanks for your time, mm'kay? Stay alert, stay cool. xD Ignore it, I'm just crapping shit. HAHA!



Titan is LOVE! <33>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik