Random Survey from MySpace;;

Can you fill this out without lying?
Yupyup!

Are you waiting for something?
Not really, no. :)

On the opposite sex where do you like them to have piercings?
Lips (Snake bites are HOT), eyebrow (preferbably the left and able to raise the left eyevrow xD), ear piercings (full). ^^

Have you ever kissed someone and hated it?
Erm, I would never know? xD

Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
Not at all. I avoid people who take illegal drugs. =_=;;

Would you date someone who lived in another state?
Not really. xDD Ok, sure. Why not? :P

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Nope.

If you had a chance to go on ONE DATE with a celebrity who would it be?
Omg~ Only ONE! Wtf?? Hm... I have no idea... OH WAIT! I would say Shirota Yuu! That guy is sizzling! xD

If someone liked you, what would be the best way to let you know?
Straightforward.

Do you like cuddling?
I would never know, lolz.

Do you regret dating anyone?
Not telling you. =D

Hugger or kisser?
Don't know~

Missing someone?
Highly yes. T_T

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Single. ^^

Whats the most important thing in a relationship?
Hrm. This is easy~ The most important thing in a relationship is trust, loyalty, love and respect.

What would make you break up w/ someone?
Erm. Them being a jerk.

Would you date someone who was broke all the time?
No. That's not fun at all and it'll make me suspicious if he goes gambling. x_X;;

How important are looks?
On a scale from one to ten, I would say six. Looks matter and so does personality.

Do you consider yourself shy?
Depends on the situation.

Have you ever been turned down or turned someone down?
Erm. Yes. xD

Have you ever been ashamed of someone you were dating?
No, not at all. :D

Thing that made you the happiest today?
I don't know actually. Either it's my mum calling or me lazing around while surfing the net.

Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?
No. That's ridiculus and childish.

Ever been called a whore?
ROFLMAO!! HELL YEAH! I million times. xD Sucha funny insult. xD

Do you know anyone who's pregnant?
I KNOW! My teacher. ^^

Do you talk to the person you like?
As a friend, almost everyday. More than a friend, rarely.

Would you kiss an ugly person for $1,000?
No, I want more money!! $_$

Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
No. I prefer to ignore that fact. :)

Do you prefer a call or a text?
I like both. As long as the other is calling, it's prefectly fine. :D

Is there anyone that calls you 'babe'?
Haha~ Wouldn't YOU like to know? xD Not telling yuh! :D

Night out or night in?
No idea. =/

Last hug?
My dogs.

Last highfive?
Hrm~ I think it was my mum. xDDDDD

Do you like anyone right now?
Not entirely.

Will you have a valentine next year?
How the hell should I know?? o_O;;

How's your heart?
It's still beating perfectly. (I hope)

Where is the person you like right now?:
No where to be found, HAHA!

Last time you consumed alcohol?:
Few months ago.

What are you doing this weekend?:
Enjoy playing Maple. Listen to some music. Sing. Go crazy. Study.

How do you feel about the person who texted you last?:
He's my friend. :)

Have you ever been around someone who was high?:
ROFL! Duh? :P

Did you have a good birthday this year?:
Not yet my turn to party!

Beer or Liquor?:
I wouldn't know. :) I haven't drank liquor before, yet. ^^

Do you like tattoos and piercings?:
I do not like them... I LOVE them. Teehee~ :D

Are you in a good mood?:
Yeahyeah! :)

Do you want to have kids?:
When I'm ready. ^^

Do you smoke weed regularly?:
No, I'm not allowed...

Have you ever watched a movie drunk?:
Nope cause I have never been drunk. xD

Has anyone ever told you they were in love with you?:
Yes.

Whens the last time you cried?:
Yesterday.

Wheres the last place you went?:
School.

Whats your favorite season?:
Winter, ftw.

What is your favorite color?:
Baby blue and pink. Black. :D

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Yes. I think I have made a difference in almost everyone's life.

Latest you stayed up in the past week?:
3am.

Whats the connection between you and the last person you texted?:
Great friends!

Have you ever slept over the opposite sex's house?:
Yes. My cousin's. xD

Last time you ate?:
Few hours ago. =P

Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?:
NOT AT ALL! :O How could you say that?!?! o_o

Do you hate the last boy you were talking to?:
He's not exactly a "boy". More like a man, how could I hate my dad seriously? Think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik