Dances After PMR. <3 Kipi, ftw. ^^

Hm... Since I messed up with the codes previously when I was blogging again, so now I'm just gonna type... =_=;; Anyways. These are the dances I wanna learn AFTER PMR! :DD

1) Anataboshi by Milky Way; from Kirarin Revolution.
2) Papancake by Kusumi Koharu; from Kirarin Revolution.
3) Saikyou Pare Parade by Hirano Aya, Goto Yuko and Minasato Chiharu; from Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekisou - the concert. ^^
4) Special Generation by Berryz Koubou.
5) Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance by Berryz Koubou.
6) Kiss Kiss Kiss by Buono!
7) Honto no Jibun by Buono!
8) Renai Rider by Buono!
9) TELL ME by Wonder Girls (Korean Song)
10) Tokaikko Junjou by C-ute.
11) Massara Blue Jeans by C-ute.

Basically, I wanna dance all of the artists from Hello! Project. ^^ AKA H!P. :D Wish me luck, mm'kay? :P Jokes, dudes and dudetes. :')

Dance that I have accomplish is Hare Hare Yukai from Suzumiya Haruhi no YUUTSU! ^^ GO KYON! xD

Watch this. ^^



This is NOT me. o_O;; Just FYI! ^^ These are a group of otaku from Japan dancing to Hare Hare Yukai! :D Almost like in the vid. ^^ The girl as Suzumiya Haruhi is one of the best cosplayers I have EVER seen except Kipi. ^^

Btw, this is Kipi's cosplay. :D







So, that IS it! ^^ Kipi always!! <33 :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik