Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: Hazuki Kei's route (Part 1)

Note 1: I re-named my character as 'Karin'.
Note 2: Part 1 pictures were taken with my cellphone's camera, unfortunately!

As you know, I (actually) have completed Keitama's route somewhere in June 2011.
Here is my previous post about it.

I decided to try his route once more! This time, I swore to myself that I'll unlock more scenes.
And that is what happened! I got so many cut-scenes, it's unbelievable! \(*T▽T*)/
I think I got him to smiling stage by my 2nd year or so!
Playing his route for the second time was a much more easier task to do, surprisingly.

In fact, by the 2nd year (near the end of the year), I basically didn't have to do anything. Heh.
Cause he was doing all the date invites. ( *^ω^)

Anyways, enough blabbering.



Keitama: You're the next one? Don't step on my foot. Okay, Karin?

Heh. This was after one of the Sport's Festival.
I finally got him to smiling mode! And hence, the way he responds. (゚▽゚*)



Keitama: It flutters... You look like a goldfish.

Seriously!? What the heck, Keitama. _| ̄|○
I wore a yukata and this is how he freaking reacts to it...
Way to charm an otome's heart, Keitama...! (−o−)


★・・・・・・------★・・・・・・------★・・・・・・------★

This is during the almost confession! ↓↓
Can't believe I finally got him to almost confess to me. *tears of joy*

Um, I forgot how it happened but I remember it was after a date, when he was walking me back.
Then it started raining so, we took shelter at the playground. (ー.ー)



Keitama: ... It's fine... if the sun doesn't appear...

*wiggles eyebrows* *nudgenudge* *winkwink*
 ( ̄ε ̄)

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! *NOOOOSEEEEBLLLEEEDDDD* 8D



Keitama: As long as you are right by my side like this. I... Karin.

Yes, yes!? At this point, my heart beats like mad and I squealed all over the house. (´・`)
I literally squealed and grinned/smiled like a creepy girl. LOL!

But unfortunately, I was interupted by my virtual little brother. How anti-climatic. \(--)/
It turns out he was worried about me being in the rain, so he brought 2 umbrellas (one for me, the other for Keitama).

And when Keitama was rudely interupted by the brat, Keitama decided to ditch the confession!
*heart break*



Keitama: Getting a little wet might be good... Since I want to cool off my head... I'll see you later...

*sighs*
Then Keitama decides to ran away leaving me with the brat, without finished his confession.



Tsukushi: ...Hey, Sis. Did I interupt your road of love...?

Yeah, you did, brat. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Oh, brat, if you were real... I would totally strangle you!

And end of Part 1. XD;

Check out Part 2 for moar otome-kya-ism moments. 8D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik