You're Home, Ai-chan ♥

Do you remember this post?

Well, I finally received my Ai-chan CD from CDJapan!! (ノ⌒∇)ノ
It actually arrived yesterday but I wasn't in... boo!
So I had to go to the post office this morning to get it.
I was really excited! It was so close yet so far from me. (;_・)

When I got it, I thought I would wait until I got home to do the box opening photo shoot.
But I couldn't help myself and thought I could re-do the box opening instead LOL! (≧∇≦)
And so! I opened it in the car. ☆☆

After I opened it, I almost teared up. Yes, I almost teared up for a freaking CD! (_ _|||)
And then my sister played the CD in the car.
When the second song, Ai-chan's solo song (Jishin Motte Yume Wo Motte Tobitatsu Kara), I teared up silently.
I miss Ai-chan already! It has only been almost a week since she left Morning Musume. (┳Д┳)

I recalled all those times when I complained about how much Ai-chan takes up the spotlight.
But after awhile, I start seeing how she acts off-stage and my opinion of her changed.
She became one of my favourite members from Hello! Project, after Sayumin - of course. ♪

Enough talking. This is my post-box opening pictures. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ





Amazing Ai-chan ♥

















Now, I can finally call myself an actual (almost) fan of Hello! Project.
I'll definitely buy more stuff from Hello! Project from now onwards.
It's so worth the money and wait. And now, I get why people would pay so much even though the CD has only 3 songs. *nodnod*

I'm kinda saving up for Sayumin's 8th PB as I mentioned in the previous post.
I might get S/mileage's Tachiagaaru CD if they're still offering the poster when I order Sayumin's PB.
I'll be doing a combine order with my friend. I hope to save up shipping cost LOL.

And so that's it for this post!
Currently, I'm playing the CD on my laptop.
Oh, did I mention that the quality of the song (when played in the car) is AMAZING?!
The bass is a woah-factor. The clearness of the song is just great too! Love it.

PS: You can buy her single at CDJapan!( ̄ー ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik