Otome Game Syndrome

I have plunged myself into the Otome Game phase again. v(>w<*)
Do you still remember my short adventures into the Otome world, from this and this?

Well ☆
Lately, I had urges to pick up on otome games once more.
Aside from the first Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side game, I found its 2nd game for it.
(The third one is still in translation progress so I'll wait for the final patch to be released then, I'll download it.)
And from the Tokimeki Memorial game, I found two more otome games.


(P)lanets. (It's free btw!)
I heard that this was made by a one-(wo)man "team".
I haven't started on this game yet.

If you say the graphics suck, I'll kick you off the face of Earth.
Because I'm studying Games Technology, I have come to realize that creating a simple game is VERY hard.
You need loads of knowledge on coding and patience (cause the game will - most probably - crash many times during the prototyping stage).
From now onwards, I shall appreciate games with low graphics quality even more.
Heck, I can't even draw to save my life wth. I need art classes or practice more on sketching cause I plan on making otome games once I learn enough. *wiggles eyebrows*


Starry Sky ~in Spring~
I've started playing a little bit on this game, just a tiny bit. I'm aiming for Suzuka first.
(I'll be doing a review about it too. Heh. So, be prepared for some girly squeals. XD)
Initially, I wanted to go through Yoh's route first because his seiyuu is Midorikawa Hikaru but I didn't like him LOL!
And as mentioned by Kawaii Janakya Dame nano!'s blog, I have to agree that Yoh looks high 90% of the time. ( ̄_ ̄ )


Here's a little sneak peak, on my progress.



Aside from those two three games that were mentioned above, I'm also interested in Hiiro no Kakera.
I can't seem to find an English patch for it, unfortunately.
But I have read that it's in progress - Idk if it's true or not. I hope it is!
The characters looks soo... (*/////∇/////*)
No words can describe the sekushiiness of the characters. ↑↑

Aside from all of the mumbo-jumbo above...
On Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus, I'm replaying Hazuki Kei's route for the 2nd time.
I'll be doing a 2nd review of it cause I unlocked more scenes and hotter conversations. XD!

I've also started on the 2nd Season of Tokimeki Memorial, it's going great so far.
But I won't be doing a review on it cause I didn't take the game seriously (though, I mysteriously ended up with Saeki wth).
I will be taking Waka-sensei's route when I get serious on the game.

After spending time with both Tokimeki games, I feel kinda pro at it.  (┐´ー) ┐
Ignore the statement above. XD!

Okay, this post is getting more pointless LOL.
I shall end it... now.

No wait, let me show you a bonus picture. It's hilarious. (o ̄∇ ̄o)


(Hanatsubaki and Principal Amanohashi)

PS: You can expect some higher quality pictures during my Hazuki Kei review cause I took most of my gameplay with a DSLR. \m/

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik