Yuukarin's Graduation

It's been 24 hours since I read the news about Yuukarin graduating.
It's still so hard to take it all in.



I have been a fan of hers since she became one of ManoEri's back-up dancers, her Shugo Chara Egg days, her role as Amu in the Shugo Chara musical and most importantly, her S/mileage days - before and after their major debut. Altogether, it's been almost 3 years since I became a fan of her.

I became so attached to her to the point where I couldn't help but cry when I read it.
I didn't believe it at first but I had to face reality.
If she left S/mileage, I think I could handle it but she's not - she's leaving the show business altogether.
This is because she wanted to concentrate on her studies.

It IS understandable that she wanted to focus on her studies.
Because I know, every idol fan knows, that the idol life will not last forever.
They'll eventually graduate around their 20's and move on with their life.

As for S/mileage, I don't think I can support 'em anymore but then again, I could be wrong.
The sole reason I supported S/mileage so much was because Yuukarin was always there.
I wanted S/mileage to work out and have a major debut because I wanted to see Yuukarin succeed.
But Yuukarin won't be there anymore, it won't be the same anymore.
I can't look at S/mileage the same way ever again. Heck, I still don't like the new members.

*sighs*
I guess I have to enjoy whatever's left of her time in Hello! Project.
I hope to see her in future, some day. I just hope she'll make a comeback. But I know she won't.
Good luck in life, Yuukarin. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik