I Want More.

Last month, I blogged about 4 times in a row about BJDS.
And as the time passes by, my doll wishlist kept growing longer and longer.
Look to the right of the Navigation sidebar for prove. \(--)/

I gotta admit, I lost interest in BJDs for a moment due to crappy college life. Ugh!
But it got powered up when I laid my eyes on him. Yes, it's a him - this time. XD

You know, I blogged about wanting Dream of Doll's Twing-key.
I have officially lost interest in her. Though, I might get her in future.
I'm glad I gave it more time before I took the plunge. I'd totally regret if I bought her as my first. (LOL)
Despite what I said on that blog post. ( ̄~ ̄;)

Anyways, I have found a new doll, once again.
And once again, my interest in BJDs has been refreshed! Heh.

Meet Dollmore's Dollpire Victor Lou 3-eyes. He's a Limited Edition doll.


Actually, he's been sitting on my wishlist for quite some time already.
I didn't really realize how much I wanted him until I caught myself staring at him and thinking about him so many times - wanting and longing to see him face once again. (Is this fate!? LOL.)
He's such a sexy beast. I mean, ain't he handsome? ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

I love him so much to the point where I already (kinda) know what I'll be naming him, his personality, etc.
I named him (for now) Orpheus (which also means "the darkness of night"). If that doesn't work out, I'll name him Thanathos (which means "death"). They're all Greek God mythology names.
Btw, see where I'm going with all the names? *nudgenudge*
In a way, I'll be making him some sort of Lord King. And it'll be related to vampires (he IS a vampire doll - after all).

I have already decided the clothes, wig, shoes, etc he'll be wearing. o(^^o)
And I've already decided which doll carrier I'll be getting him. It's this one.
With such majestic presence, I had to get him a cool carrier that suited his personality.
I don't care how expensive it is, I'll get one that'll suit him. ☆彡

On to the clothes, shoes, wigs and etc! 8D;



Unfortunately, most of the wigs were modeled on female dolls... (*^_^;)
The left wig: This was the wig that was used on the doll itself. I definitely want to get this one!
The right wig: I overlooked this one a few times, honestly. I think I'll be getting this one. I want a wig that won't cover his third eye on the forehead. (。・_・。)

What's the point getting a 3-eyed doll if I'm gonna cover up his charm point? LOL.

Aside from the wigs, I have a few outfits planned out for him. ♡


The (left-side) turtle-neck sweater and the (right-side) pants.
I think this two outfit will compliment each other well. ♪

Left-side jacket, right-side leather pants.
I just love the leather pants so much. LOL!


The left-side "jacket" (XD) and the right-side pants.
The pants in the left-side picture is the same pants on the right-side picture. 8D;
I didn't really give much thought about giving him this kind of outfit cause his an arrogant egotistical bastard XD but I really wanted to give him another style so I picked this outfit.
I just hope he won't reject it. If he does, I'll have to smack him. LOL! Kidding~



The waiter/pattisier uniform outfit.
I know he'll look good in this. I just know it! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ 
I think he'll look good in any kind of uniform~ Heh.



This is the same suit that was used in the promo pic.
I really like him in this suit so I'm definitely getting this one for him. d(^_^)

That's all for outfits - for now.
These two pair of shoes is a must-have item LOL.



The left-side combat boots: I have a strange obsession with boots, especially platform and combat boots. (-_-;) So, naturally, I had to get this pair of boots for him. ♪

The right-side shoes: I need a pair of normal shoes for him. So, this was the nicest out of the other bunch. Haha!

And that's it~
I'm still deciding on what eye colour should I get him. Idk which one to choose, since he has 3 eyes. XD

Since the doll itself is expensive and limited, I'll be begging asking my mom to get him for me first.
So far, it has been unsuccessful to get her to get me this doll.
I just hope he doesn't run out cause I don't really want the non-3-eyed Victor Lou. *sighs*

This is the calculation for him + clothes, wigs, shoes, doll stand, etc + doll carrier.
I feel so broke looking at the price! _| ̄|○

Dollmore's Victor Lou 3-eyes: $607 (RM1884)
Clothes, wigs, shoes, doll stand, etc: $540 (estimately) (RM1675)
Doll Carrier: $84 (RM261)

To be honest, I already have enough money to get the doll carrier.
But what's the point getting one if I don't have him?

I'm not worried about the shipping price cause it'll be free (LOL).
All of it together adds up more than $700, so I'm qualified for the free shipping (in TWO boxes!!).
It feels awesome not paying for shipping charges and they're using EMS. Holy cow. \(^ ^)/

I just hope the promotion will go on and I hope he won't sell out YET!!
He only has 29 in stock, ugh. Someone, please grow money and donate it to me. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik