Uta✩Pri

Lately ✩
I've been really interested in Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%.



Honestly, I wouldn't even hear about this anime if Neru-chan didn't mention her cosplay plans to me.
It's like fate, being able to discover this anime! (That made no sense, I know.)

After hearing about it, I came across the ending song, Maji LOVE 1000%, on YouTube, from DANCEROID & their friends' dance cover. I fangirl-ed so hard at it. ー(・ー・)ー
KOZUE IS JUST SO AWESOME!!! *SPAZZES*



And through that video, I somehow came across an awesome NND song cover!!
Why awesome? Cause it has KOUHEI in it. O(≧∇≦)O
I mean, sure the others in it are awesome too but KOUHEI just makes it even more awesome. ↑↑



After that, everything just went BOOOOOMM!!!!! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ

From that song cover, my interest in the anime went up 1000% (pun intended).
I Wiki-ed it for information. ✩
I read that Miyano Mamoru (who voiced Raito  from Death Note, Tamaki from Ouran, etc) and Suwabe Junichi (who voiced Atobe from Prince of Tennis, Shirogane from Monochrome Factor, etc) was voicing in it.
And I knew that time, that I HAD to watch it - no matter what!

I'm still downloading the anime though. *sighs*
Torrents are so slow but then again, can't really complain cause I'd rather download it that die waiting for it to stream online. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Please, please, please check out this anime when you can!
The music is really awesome and the character designs are great except for Haruka's creepy yellow eyes.

PS: I just finished watching the 4th episode. I'm already rolling around (not literally), waiting to the next one to finish downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik