Breaking The Curse!

Moments ago (literally), I finally broke free of my curse.
(I know you're thinking wtf, I'm just talking about Maple Story LOL)

Throughout my four years of Mapling, I have NEVER passed Lv 50 due to lame reasons.
Those reasons include wanting to try out new classes, got bored and tired, no motivation, procrastination.
I have about three characters that are above Lv 40 out of XX characters.
Yes, I have LOADS of characters. I have at least one in EACH world! (Singapore server)

Anyways! I can't believe I broke this curse of unable to level up to at least Lv 50!
Truly a celebration (for me) and history (for me). ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ




I'll be concentrating on my Astraea02 until I start Mapling with my friends.
Believe it or not, I actually just got back into Maple Story just last week (after abandoning it for a couple of months) and my Astraea02 was a weak Lv 41 Battle Mage. In matter of days, Astraea02 became a powerful Lv 50. (≧∇≦)
(I'm so lame LOL!!)

Oh, did I mentioned that I was one of the winners of the "Who's That Girl" forum event?
I got a queasy emoticon for 15 days. I wished it was permanent though! Ugh.
It's been awhile since I got an @cash item. o(^^o)
Can't wait to receive it! Heh.

Hopefully, I'll be able to reach Lv 70 soon.
I wanna take up my 3rd job so badly!! ―(T_T)→
I'm kinda sick and tired of repeating the usage of Dark Chains and Quad Blow. _| ̄|○
Okkies, enough complaints!

Time to sleep now LOL. It's about 1.30AM and I have class in the morning. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik