World Book Day 2010

I know I haven't blogged in ages.
I'm just too busy. But I hope I'll be able to catch up with everything!
I have dozens and dozens of photos to be posted and blogged~

Anyways, this was what happened a few weeks ago. ♥
I don't remember some parts though!

In the morning, I followed my mom to the market.
And I finally got my mom to buy this!


It's honey lemon sweets~
I think it improves my vocals.

Later in the afternoon, we went to Aeon.
O(≧∇≦)O

I don't know why but we went to the Popular Bookstore.
I seriously do not remember a thing~ _| ̄|○

But these were the few things we bought.

I shall introduce what my sister bought before I show you mine.
( ´∀`)

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K.Rowling

The Complete Sherlock Holmes (Volume 1 and 2) by Arthur Conan Doyle

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle

This was what my mom bought.

Magic Steamed Cake by Alex Goh
This is truly an amazing book! ☆

Last but not least, my books!
Hee hee... (LOL)

Hell's Heroes by Darren Shan
I finally got my hands on this book!
Phew... (*´ο`*)=3

(L to R): The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman and Halo by Zizou Corder

House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
These are only the first 4 books. ( ̄▽ ̄)

And a free poster that comes along with the set of books (House of Night series)!


We got 3 sets of these.
These are bookmarks, if you're wondering.


"Woah" at the price, right?
I'm just glad that they has discounts! (LOL)

After going book craze, we went into Jusco.
We bought some fruits, veggies and stuff.

Now, you'll see random pictures and cracking dirty jokes.
Haha.


Doesn't this remind you of the traffic light? :P


If look at it closely, it looks like an asshole. (LOL)


Does the mushrooms remind you of something really naughty? ;D
If you read yaoi, you'll get the joke.


More traffic lights!


That's just me pointing at the fish... xDD;;


Believe or not, these are organic alphabets!
It's super cute. I wanted to buy it just for the heck of it. (LOL)


Leek! Reminds me of Hatsune Miku. ♥


Do you know what is this?
It's the type of egg they use for sushi!
I want it too~ But I don't know what I'll use it for... ( ̄~ ̄;)


If I'm not mistaken, this is a weird-shaped pumpkin?
(・_・?)


Hee hee hee...
"Cheerios"!
This is so Glee!! ♥


This reminds me so much of Pet Society. (LOL)
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

So, that's my random day!
There are many more long posts to go.

And...
以上、美砂でした! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik