Soon To Be Mine - LG Lollipop



This cellphone is soon to be mine! ♥
O(≧∇≦)O

My mom has booked the Sweet Pink and Aqua Blue. ☆
The dealer said that the stock for the cellphones might come on this up-coming Tuesday! ↑↑↑
And, my mom said she's gonna take the day off from work just to get us this cellphone.

How lucky am I to get a wonderful mother like her! \(^ω^\)( /^ω^)/

Speaking of the cellphone ★
The Sweet Pink one was a little hard to get!
Usually, the one that is available is the Aqua Blue and Titanium Grey.

Oh~ The Aqua Blue one is soon-to-be my sister's one.
At first, when my mom said she bought it for her too, I was super angry!!
It was so unfair. It's a personal thing, so I don't wanna rant about her.
Karma might strike back. ↓↓

I shall be a good girl and be nice. ★
Gotta work on that more! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Ah~
Dear cellphone ☆
Please reach Malaysia faster! ↑↑

Anyways...
以上、美砂でした!☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik