Toughest Essay I've Ever Written!


Do you know what is the above image showing?
It is water!

Sure, I love water and all that stuff.

But
Last week, my class was given the assignment to write an essay about water quality.
Tomorrow, I gotta hand it in! ↓↓

Ah!
This is so hard~( ̄へ ̄)
I just wanna take my book and throw it into my teacher's face! ↑

But...
I can't! ( ̄~ ̄;)

And it's not to be written in English.
If it's an English essay, it'll really make my life easier~
But it's not.  ̄Д ̄

I hope you are not annoyed by my ranting.
Gotta rant once in a while! ↑↑

Since I can't complain to my family...
I will rant out my heart here!

It'll make it better if I could rant it out from my mouth.
Ah. I'm not making sense anymore...

So, I'm leaving you with this last post for today.

And ★
以上、美砂でした!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik