★ LG Lollipop is Officially in Malaysia ★

Can you believe this?
LG Lollipop (GD580) has finally been released in Malaysia!!


I saw it in my local newspaper this morning in school!
I wished I could squeal out loud but I was in class and the teacher was teaching~

I'm so happy that it has finally touch down in Malaysia! ☆
This is wonderful news. ↑↑

It's really a wonderful cellphone to look at.


Ain't it pretty? This is the inside of it.
I still want the pink one! ★○★

And this is a comparison between the Ice-cream cellphone and Lollipop cellphone.
I do NOT own this video!



And I wanna repeat myself again...
I do NOT own this video!!
I hope we are all clear on that.

Currently, there are three colours only.
But that's alright! ↑↑↑

(L to R: Titanium Grey, Aqua Blue, Sweet Pink)

It costs only RM 799! ★
It's super cheap considering it's from South Korea, it has a wonderful design, it has a self-camera, interesting LED lights, very cute fonts and etc!

I definitely gotta get one for myself as soon as possible! ↑↑
Oh~ I just asked my mom about it and it seems like a 50/50 chance.

I hope my mom will buy it before it runs out!
I heard the pink one is quite hard to get!!! T^T

But anyways...
This has been an interesting day.

以上、美砂でした!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik