Meet Dave × Sound of Music

Those two movies make a weird combination. (*´Д`)=3

Gotta finish watching these two movies before next week!
I hope I'll be able to~ ┌┤´д`├┐

Oh! Anyways, I'm blabbing nonsense~

So, I should start making sense. ↑↑


I borrowed 「Meet Dave」 from a friend of mine last month. (LOL)
And I still haven't watched it nor returned it back!
I'm like this... (*´ο`*)
I feel terrible for not watching it!
I shall do it soon. ★

Today ☆
During my violin class, my teacher borrowed me this DVD.


「Sound of Music」

I've always wanted to buy this DVD and watch it but it's so expensive! _| ̄|○
It's about RM60... Do you know what you can do with RM60?
You can buy 2 albums with it! ↑

That's not my point.
I was surprised my teacher borrowed me this DVD. ★
My teacher called me and the girl after my class, "deprived kids". (LOL)
Not in an offensive way!! (>ω<)

Can't wait to watch these two movies!
It seems like a very fun weekend - NOT!

I've got TONS and TONS of homework to do~
Not so excited about that... _| ̄|○

Nevermind, I will do my best to complete them all and watch these two movies to!
がんばります!☆彡

以上、美砂でした!バイバイ!↑↑

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik