Within My Grasps

☆Hey!ヽ('ー'#)/ Hello!☆

Last Monday, I got my Lollipop cellphone! ↑↑
It's super awesome! ★


By the way...
There were 3 pink Lollipops left only!
I'm so lucky~ ↑

I, currently, name my cellphone 「Megumi」.
It means 「blessing」 in English! ☆彡
But I think, I'll call it 「Megu-chan」 for short. (LOL)

I also got a phone charm!
Well, I didn't get it recently, I bought it when I was in Malacca.
(・ω・)


Isn't it cute? ♥
( ´∀`)

It's a really cute pink bunny that goes along with my dear Megu-chan!

Oh! I've named this bunny, 「Airi」.
There are two meanings to this name.
「Ai」means 「love」.
「Ri」has two meanings to it! It could mean 「jasmine」 or 「pear」.
But I shall go with 「Ri」 that means 「jasmine」 instead. ★

I've also named it 「Airi」 because my idol is 「Suzuki Airi」 of ℃-ute!
Isn't it wonderful?
Now, I can carry my idol everywhere I go. (^o^)v

I don't know when I bought this... ↓


It was meant to be the phone charm of my cellphone...
But it didn't suit it's colour nor it cuteness...
Argh! I'm so foolish to buy and not use it.
I hope I'll find another purpose for it soon~

Besides that ↑
The camera quality is quite good!


This is Angel, my doggie! ♥
It took such a perfect and cute shot of her. ♥

I wanted to post a picture of myself but I look so horrible!
With the pimples, oily face and black heads, GROSS!
I don't wanna show my current face yet. _| ̄|○

So far, I've loaded 3 songs into my cellphone.
These songs are...「Oh!」 by SNSD, 「Round and Round」 by U-KISS and 「It's My Life/Confessions Mash Up」 by the Glee Cast. ☆

I couldn't add more cause I have not received my external memory card yet.
I will get it by tomorrow or later. \(^o^)/

Everything is so cute about this cellphone!
I don't regret getting my mom to buy it at all.
I love the games on it, the LED lights, the secret lighting, the camera quality, the volume, the keypad, everything!

And if you scroll down and look on the right-side of this page, you will see my wishlist!
I have 2 ticked off now. ↑↑↑

以上、美砂でした!☆
( ´∀`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik