【Review】 Berryz工房『Be 元気 (成せば成るっ!)』 【MV】

Recently, Berryz工房 released their 28th's single's MV called 『Be 元気 (成せば成るっ!)』(Be Genki - Naseba Naru!) on their official YouTube channel.



First and foremost, I really love the freshness of this MV! (⌒▽⌒)☆
And onward to the fangirling mood~!!



Of course, there would be a fancy Kamen-Rider-ish title that would go with their heroine theme and costumes. Duh! Not that I'm complaining, though. But to be honest, I really hated their costumes when I first saw 'em during their Hello! Project 2012 Winter Tengoku concert. And the song too but it grew on me. I knew it would, like every other Hello! Project song(s). _| ̄|○



Seriously, one of my favourite parts - their confident struts! But I think it would much more epicly awesome if they walked the same way. It will be so epic, I tell you! ☆



This is also one of my favourite scenes! They were epicly walking out to gawd-knows-where-but-who-cares.
It looked like it was a scene from from Pretty Cure. (LOL) Or maybe even, Sailormoon.
Or a shoujo version of Kamen Rider? ⊙▽⊙

Anyways. I think most of the fans were complaining how ugly some of the girls were and whatnot, but I think everyone of them looked amazing! No, I'm not being biased - I'm serious. I like a new change, once in a while. Like Risako's tight ponytail and no-fringe look!



I mean, amazing! I think she looks really stunning and elegant!! (´∀`)♡
Aside from her looks, she sounded amazing in this song! She always sounds amazing but somehow, she sounds awesome-ner in this song. I like how every of them made a nasal-ish sound for this song. It flowed nicely. But I don't really hear it during their live performance. Oh well!



If you watched the MV, these two screenshots are from, well, different shots. (LOL)
But that's not the point. I just wanted to say Maasa looks absolutely amazing in this MV!!
I'm usually disappointed about how Maasa looks like a wallflower during the other MV(s) but this one, it's just woah! I love how confident she looked in the MV and how her hair bounces as she walks during this part (the screenshot above). I really like her "Wow!" at 2:47 too. ♡
Also, I don't know if it's just my imagination or not but, I think Maasa lost some weight? I think! Or it could be just my eyes playing tricks on me. But if she really did, I'm super happy for her! (*^^)

About the choreography, it's a little bit different from Hello! Project's normal choreography.
The choreography wasn't a pain to watch, just like Ai no Dangan but I think it suited them and the song.
Some of the choreography really made me smile and giggled. Yes, GIGGLED!!

As an example, this screenshot part.



A domino-ed effect-ish choreography. I'm sorry for my lack of flowery vocabulary.
But anyway, it was interesting! I saw the full choreography during the live performance but it might be different from the official dance shot. I wonder if it's different or not. But different or not, I still like it. (◡‿◡)

Aside from all of what I said above, there was a certain part that killed me, non-literally. XD
It was during the instrumental break, where they were posing all-sexy-like~! O(≧▽≦)O
Ahem, I have no words to describe how awesome this is so, I shall let my inner-fangirl to the screaming talking.


Me: Oohhh~ Yurina! Oohhh~ That cape flip was so cool~!! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


Me: RISAKOO~~!! Woot, woot, woot! XD


Me: Captain? Is that really you? (?・・)σ
*speechless*


Me: Chinami? (?・・)σ Is that reallyy you?!


Me: ZOMFG!! MIYABI!! *can't take it anymore* Y U SO PRETTY?!


Me: Seriously, Maasa~? You look super pretty and awesome!! (●´∀`)ノ♡


Me: LOL! Oh, Momoko and her yurushitenyan pose. XD ♥ ♥

And that was my short fangirling during the instrumental break LOL!! (・∀・)

After the instrumental break, there were even more awesome sauce~! ☆


Love this part! All of 'em were just having fun in front of... themselves.
Their smile made me smile. Gah, why are idols' smiles so contagious?! WHY?! (* ̄з ̄)


Hahah! This was really hilarious! It made my day~


This was just a little bit before the MV concluded.
And this shot was the one that made me want to watch the Close-up shot, which I'm super excited about!
I wanna see Risako's close-up shot so badly~ o(╥﹏╥)o


And then... it ended... .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.
I was so sad when it ended... I wanted MOARR!!
It has been a really long time since I honestly like a Berryz MV~ This song made me a Berryz fan, once again!

TL;DR: The song is amazing, fun and cute but in a mature sense. The choreography is something fresh. The MV is stunning. The girls are in the OUTDOORS and not in front of those green screens!! The girls look amazing and not awkward in the MV. Everything is just nicely done!

Great job, Tsunku and the team! Well done, Berryz工房!! (*´∀`*)

PS: If you love this song too, you can get their single at CDJapan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik