The Hunger Games: The World Will Be Watching

Today, I went out with a friend of mine. We haven't met up in such a long time so it felt really good seeing her! (*´・v・)
Before we had our early lunch, we decided to watch a movie. We choose to watch The Hunger Games.
Actually we wanted to watch another movie after The Hunger Games but we were almost broke, so no. (‘A`)



Let me tell you something about this movie... IT WAS SO FARKING AWESOME.
There, I said it. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Everyone should check out this movie! It's a really cool movie~!
The battle scenes were great! The acting was amazing! The set of the movie was so cool! Near perfection.
However, there were some parts that I felt were left out or something...
The movie feels kinda incomplete but not really - I think.
But, because of that, I plan on buying the book so that I know the full story of... the story. (・◇・)
But my mom would nag me if I asked for another book cause I haven't finish reading my other books, yet.

Tl;dr: Go check out the movie if you're a fan of battle scenes lolwhut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik