Just A Filler Post

Yo, people!
If you are gonna read this until the end then, a pre-congratulations to you who has wasted your time reading my crappy blog post.
Next week will be the start of my final exams, for this semester.
And the week after that, it'll be the start of my semester break. Woohoo!! (´∇ノ`*)ノ

So, instead of wasting my time studying, I decided to write down a list of stuff that I plan on doing during my sem break.

★ Photoshoot session with Orpheus and then, edit and upload 'em onto my deviantArt d=(´▽`)=b
☆ Photoshoot session with my BRS2035 and spam my dA with pictures of her
★ Try to build a profile for Orpheus. TRY!
☆ Record a song cover and upload it onto my new non-existent YouTube account
★ Practice dancing (or attempt at it) to Hello! Project songs
☆ Catch up on my backlogged anime 。◕‿◕。
★ Download/Catch up on the recent Hello! Project news and singles or, whatever that I missed
☆ Read Sayumin's translated blog
★ Read raw mangas, or attempt to read it (I have GetBackers and Card Captor Sakura in the line XD)
☆ Watch the not-yet-watched Hello! Project concerts that's currently sitting in my laptop...
★ Sketch something (o;TωT)o
☆ Brush up on my non-existent programming skills (¬、¬)
★ Try to work on my stories, especially my fanfics~

Um, I think that's all! I can't wait until my final exam finishes. I can almost taste freedom!! (^~^)
So, until I blog a proper blog post, I'll leave you with this picture of Orpheus.
It's actually a recycled photo (it's on my deviantArt) but I just edited it and added my signature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik