Happy March!


(Above: Random picture of Orpheus)

Yo, everyone! ヾ(^∇^)
Today is the 1st of March and finally, a new month!
Actually, I'm not that excited about it - honestly. It just means, more assignments and finals to study for.
Depressing stuff aside...

Today, when I was randomly going through Den of Angel's News section, I saw a particular thread that caught my eye. It was called "New SID 'Eric' from Iplehouse".
And me, being a fan of Iplehouse's super gorgeous dolls, I (of course) checked it out!
What I saw blew me away, not literally. I couldn't help but gawk and stare at awe and happiness!!

This "New SID Eric" strongly resembled Elemental Guardian's SID Claude, which is a Limited Edition doll!
I've always wanted a SID Claude but it was just a bad timing. I would've gotten a SID Claude instead of Orpheus, to be honest. But I had already placed an order on Orpheus and the news of re-releasing SID Claude was announced a few weeks later, AFTER I placed an order on Orpheus. _| ̄|○

So, seeing this news - of SID Eric being released, made my day!
I read the news in class. I almost teared up when I read the news! ( ・_・)
I'm definitely gonna get him one day! I think he'll be my second doll. Ahah~
But he's so expensive zomfg!! (;_・)Oh well, I'll still save-up and get him one day~! XD

If you're too lazy to click on SID Eric's link, here's how he looks like.


(Picture taken from Iplehouse)

Ahhh~ That smile/smirk drives me crazy every single time I look at him!
His face is just so YUM!! O(≧∇≦)O

And end of post. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik