It's Over, For Now

Osu, everyone! Before I start my ranting, here's a random picture of Sayumin (taken from her blog) - which has nothing to do with this blog post you are about to waste your time on. ヾ(*´ー`)ノ



Ahem, this is a very negative/depressing/whatever post. So... you have been warned!

So, this week was my final exam week. Ugh.
It sucks so badly that I can't and don't even know how to describe this mixed feelings!  (>人<)
But I know it was my fault for not studying when I should have been studying. I was just dilly-dallying around and doing mindless surfing and then, studying at the very last minute. Literally.
I know when the results are posted, I'm pretty sure the results are gonna be terrible.
Heck, I'm betting I'm gonna fail one of my subjects. I'm so sure of it!  ╥﹏╥
But for now, I don't wanna think about it. I just wanna enjoy my semester break before Hell breaks loose.

Okay, end of depressing post! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

------

Phew, I really needed to get that all out. I'm sorry if I have made your day worse with my depressing post.
But anyways, I've been feeling better now! (/•ิ_•ิ)/

I cheered up (a little bit) after eating at Kim Gary Restaurant. This time, I tried their Garden Fresh Broccoli! ☆
You have no idea how much I love broccoli LOL! And plus, it had cheese to go along with it. It's a double bonus! Aside from the cheesy broccoli, I ate their Hokkaido Fish Fillet for the third or forth time. And I'm still loving it! Besides, I've been craving for spicy food lately wtf. (●´∀`)ノ♡

Then, I had some Rotiboy buns! And zomfg, everytime I eat it, I feel like I died and went to heaven~
It's so awesomely awesome! No joke.  (´ ▽`).。o♡

After having some Rotiboy buns, I (and my sister) went to the arcade to release some stress and depression energy. XD
It always feel so damn good playing Taiko no Tatsujin! Although, I played for only one round cause arcades suck up your money - too much. No, actually, it's just because I haz no monehs to play anymore LOL.
I played KAGEKIYO at Easy level and Blue Bird at Normal level.
KAGEKIYO is definitely one of my favourite songs to play, on both arcade and NDS version! ∩( ・ω・)∩

And that was how I cheered up~ 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik