50 Days of Being with Orpheus



Today would be the 50th day I have spent my time with Orpheus.
Initially, I planned on doing a photoshoot session but I decided to ditch that plan. ┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛
But anyways, I can have a special photoshoot session when the 100th day comes by. LOL.

Aside from that, I know I haven't been able to spend much time with him.
But he has been sitting by my side - literally - all these time.
I really enjoy his company! He's seriously a piece of artwork. (●♡∀♡)
And, ah, I think his personality/character/profile is starting to build up but that depends on the stuff I buy for him. I have already placed an order for new eyes and wigs (through Group Orders).
I can't wait for the stuff to arrive~! (☆^ー^☆)
But it's gonna be a long wait lol. All of his stuff will probably arrive around July or August. *sighs*
Oh well, it's all for the sake of saving up more money. Gah, even local shipping is not that cheap anymore. XD

Anyways, enough of random rambles!
End of post. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik