An (Almost) Unprogressive Week

Note: This is just another boring filler post.

As you might know, I was really excited for my semester break. Although, I got depressed about how bad I did on my last paper. But I stopped mopping around and pushed through it, thankfully.
Even though, I was glad semester break had started but honestly, I didn't really do much (this week).

Here's a list of stuff that I did (in no particular order):


Picture from Sayumi's Gree blog

☆ Meet up with a friend. Watched The Hunger Games.
★ Loaded in some animes from the 1TB external HDD to my laptop. Animes that were loaded in were 07-Ghost, Nurarihyon no Mago and Pandora Hearts.
☆ Finished downloading Kirarin Revolution (until ep.102 only) and Hunter x Hunter (ep.24)
★ Currently downloading 07-Ghost (because the ep.18 I have is out-of-sync), Sugar Sugar Rune and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
☆ Got Absolute Obedience (Zettai Fukujuu Meirei) to work on my laptop (´∇ノ`*)ノ
★ Downloaded new games namely, The Second Reproduction and Silver Chaos
☆ Tested out The Second Reproduction, Silver Chaos, Absolute Obedience and (P)lanets. Got addicted to The Second Reproduction. (ノ>▽<。)ノ GARDISGARDISGARDIS!!!!! *NOSEBLEED*
★ Discovered there's an English fan-translation for Togainu no Chi (and that lead Hadaka Shitsuji)
☆ Started (although extremely slowly) going through some of my backlogged anime such as 07-Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Durarara!!, Togainu no Chi and UraBoku
★ Managed to sketch a crappy drawing
☆ Cleared my study table a little bit. It doesn't look like it's gonna flip by itself anymore! XD
★ Cleared off my Group Order debts. Orpheus is gonna get new wigs and eyes!! (◕‿◕✿)
☆ Watched the backlogged Hello! Project concerts namely Re;Buono Concert and Berikyuu 2011 Fall Concert
★ Watched the movie that Buono! acted in, it's called "Gomenasai"
☆ Loaded in a new game into Kevin the Nintendo DS. It's called "Rockin' Pretty" and it sucks but then again, it kills my boredom so... thumbs up wtf.
★ Decided to revamp my blog. I rearranged stuff around and deleted some. But most of 'em have they're own pages now (though, some of 'em are still under construction XD)!
☆ Beta-tested a NDS otome game which-cannot-be-named-at-the-moment or else, I'll get in trouble
★ Ogled at Iplehouse's new YID dolls and their other dolls that are currently on my wishlist

I think that's all I did. It's not much, to be honest. I expected my week to be more progressive but seriously, the procrastination is killing me. ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ I need to stop procrastinating, ugh!!

And, end of post! Congratulations to you, if you managed to read everything I wrote! (≡・ x ・≡)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik