Reminiscencing ♥

I was just randomly going through the files on my laptop.
And I randomly went through my AKB48 files. ♥
And then, I just had to click on the "Sakura no Ki ni Narou" folder and their A-side song (which is obviously Sakura no Ki ni Narou).

When I listened to the song (AGAIN XD) and re-read the translation (yes, I read the translation LOL), I started remembering those times in my high school days. ♥
And why I love AKB48 so much.



And the epic translation. ♥
Under the spring-coloured sky
You've started walking on your own
On the long road you've always imagined
Just like the dreams you've dreamed once

Locking into yourself as memories
The days you've spent with your uniform
You're born again
I am watching over you from behind

When you looked back anxiously
And forced a smile
The tear fallen on your cheek
Is the full stop you need to become an adult

I will turn into an eternal cherry tree
Yes, I won't move from here
Even if you get lost on your heart's path
I will stand here so that you know where love is

The future you talked about with your classmates
In a sunny corner of the classroom
Is ahead of the first step
That you've just taken

You must not only feel nostalgy
For the season when you were in full bloom
When you've got over the winter,
That made you shiver in the wind, flowers will bloom again

Sometimes, come back by yourself
To this deserted schoolyard
So I can meet you,
Who were wonderful on the day of your graduation

I will turn into an eternal cherry tree
So that I will be a landmark of your starting point
Even if my petals will all fall
My branches will be waiting for you with open arms

Everyone is forgetting
The resolutions they took, like a pressed flower inside the heart
Remember
In the season when the cherry blossoms bloom
Me...
This one tree...

I will turn into an eternal cherry tree
Yes, I won't move from here
Should you get lost on your heart's path
I will stand here so that you know where love is

Translations taken from stage48.net.

Anyways. I miss high school. *sighs*
Oh suck it up! ==;

ANYWAYS. Gah.
I still remember when I first fell in-love with AKB48. Teehee.
Their Oogoe Diamond song got me hooked. (*^▽^)/
And no surprise that my fave member is and will always be Acchan. ♥
Even though Tomochin and Mayuyu does make my choice waver XD.

This post is getting no where so I'mma stop it here...
Right now...
Any time now... XD;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik