Reiichi-san ♥

WARNING: This post contains LOADS of pictures.

Despite me being busy with college and stuff like that, I -somehow- manage to find the time to play Tokimeki wth. No lifer.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to take Shiki-pyon's route but I decided to try Reiichi-san's route again!
This time it was a SUCCESS!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

And here comes my crazy KYAAA-ing and etc. XD

First and foremost, his route is bloody difficult!
I only got him to smiling mode when I was in my 2nd/3rd year. UGH.
I really wanted him to get to the smiling mode before my 1st birthday. *sighs*
But oh well, at least, I got him to the tokimeki state in my 3rd year! ♥

He's so cute with his random blushing despite his seriousness. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Like, PFFT, I really thought he REAALLLYY had a stick up his butt (at first). XD
I was so happy when I got him to the smiling state. All those hardwork (wth)! ☆

On to the pictures! Haha.


Reiichi: Billiards is wonderful. You can play it and learn the laws of Physics at the same time.

Wth. He didn't have to get all technical at me. ( ̄へ ̄)
Oh well, he is -after all- a teacher with a huge stick up his butt.


Reiichi: Wait. You'll be the one to make, right?
(He occasionally drops by at my workplace to stalk me get his cup of coffee~)

If I'm not mistaken, this was already at his smiling/grinning stage?
And hence, such a reply from him. ♥

Hehe, he's afraid someone else might make the coffee for him. ヘ(^_^ヘ)


This was after the 3rd-year Christmas party, I insisted on following him (although he resisted HAHA!) to his friend's bar~

(Previously, there was a scene where the car broke down and we had to stop by the same bar.)

Oh and he's so sweet for ordering lemonade again. XD
Since I'm "underage". HAH.
And pfft, Reiichi-san insisted that I was his student but his friend (the bar manager?) know that it's more than that. ♪
HINT HINT. LOL.


His friend insisted that since Reiichi-san's there, why don't he played the piano~ Or risk having to tell me about Reiichi's younger days. (LOL)
Can't believe his friend "threatened" him in such ways. XD

He looks so happy playing the piano~ ☆


Reiichi: ... Very well, then. Ahem, take my hand.

This was during the New Year's. He invited me to the shrine. ♥ FINALLY!!! T_T
I was saying how crowded it was and something along the lines, he offered to hold my hand. *pervertedgrinXD*
PFFFTTT. HE JUST WANTED TO HOLD MY HAND. XD *SHOT*

(*≧▽≦)


Reiichi: Don't worry about what you get, it has no scientific basis, after all.

This was when we went to buy the fortune (at the shrine during New Year's).
Again, he's being all scientific.

Although, when he got "worst luck" (or something as bad as that LOL), he got a little upset HAHA!
No scientific basis... right~ XD


Reiichi: That's right... You have been my student for 33 months.

Ugh. _| ̄|○
A swt-moment. XD 33 months. (LOL)
At least, he didn't mention how many days, hours and minutes! ( ̄~ ̄;)


Reiichi: ...Those eyes of yours always cause chaos in my mind...

*feels the blood seeping from my nose*

SILENT KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~ XD


Me: Reiichii-san!!

This was totally random. XD
I finally got to change how I called him~ ♥


Reiichi: It has been 3 years since then. It's now
(um, I think I took a picture before he finished talking LOL)

During the confession.


Reiichi: Thank you. From now on, we will walk together into a new world.

Heh.


Reiichi: Well... I'm thinking that I should... kiss you now.

Wth. Don't tell me. DO IT. XD!



Can't believe I got this far! *tears of joy*


Reiichi is so cute being all chibi-ish. ♥

AND THE END! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Okay, I gotta admit, this was a really good route but a hard one.
So heartbreaking when I answered his questions wrongly sometimes...

Though, I think Kei-chan's lines are hotter. (LOL)

Not much fangirling here.
I finished this yesterday so my KYAAA-side has calmed down~ (´・`)

Anyways. Bye~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik