Grendel 6th Anniversary Diligent Seeker 1 ☆彡

As you might know, I am a no-lifer.
And hence, when a no-lifer sees an interesting event, this no-lifer will want to participate.
(Okay, speaking in a third-person is getting weird LOL)

Anyways, if you have read the Rise of the Resistance Patch Notes, you'll know that Maple Story is having their 6th anniversary celebration. (In order words, free stuff HAH!)
These are the patch notes. ♪

ANYWAYS. Getting straight to the point now. ( ̄へ ̄)
I took part in the Diligent Seeker 1 event!
The price was a superduperuber awesome chair! o(^^o)

Today was the 10th day. ♥
And so, after 10 hard-working days, I finally got my superduperuber awesome chair. O(≧∇≦)O

*points below*


Ain't it awesome?! Teehee.
All those days of dragging my e-butt to log in and walking ALL the way to Ellinia to meet Grendel the Really Old and the Maple Administrator finally paid off. Heh.

Oh and guess what? (´・ω・`)



I -FINALLY- hit my Level 40-ish levels (wth vocab fail!).

NOW, I can create a Wild Hunter character. (LOL)
I hope it's nice to be one. (・_・)

Okkies. That's all~
Bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik