Meet Vocamania02

As you might know from my previous post...
I planned on creating a new Wild Hunter character (and I did!!).

So, meet Vocamania02.
(I think I'm getting a little bit too obsessive about these 02)




Yes, this is when I just started out as a Citizen. (*≧▽≦)
And hence, the Level 1. ♥



And then I finally got my beautiful Jaguar.
This colour was the first one to make me be attracted to it. Heh.
Idk what to name it yet (not that it needs a name in the game).

Anyways. The lag in Maple is starting to get on my nerves. \(--)/
And then when the laggy-ness is gone... BOOM!!! I GOT KS-ED BY BATTLE MAGES WTH. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
This is such a disgrace for Battle Mages, as I am one of them (the class, not KS-ers wth).

Grrr. At one point when I was KS-ed, I just went "Fck" at the other character. ( ̄~ ̄;)
Then I CC-ed. (LOL) But it lagged again and I just quit for the day.
*sighs*

Okkies. Bye~ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik