New Eggs AGAIN?

A few days ago ♪
I read somewhere on the Internet (I think it was Hello! Online) that there were 3 new Eggs that were recruited! ♥
Idk how I should receive the news. LOL.
I still do not know how to react until now haha!

Anyways, that wasn't my point~
Hello! Online just released the news that there were actually 6 new Eggs. (*´ο`*)
And when I saw the list... I hated one of them.

It was Mogi Minami.
Never in my life I have hated ANY of the auditioners and members of H!P or H!P Eggs. But this girl... Ugh. She's a totally different story.
I saw her during the Morning Musume 9th gen as one of the finalists. UGH.
I seriously don't see an ounce of wantingness (wth, is that even a word? XD) of her wanting to be a part of the Hello! Project family.
She just looked clueless and ugh.
You know what, I'mma stop ranting on how much I hate her or else this post will seriously become a 5000-word essay. _| ̄|○

On the brighter side! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I really like Yoshihashi Kurumi! ♥



Although I can't fully judge her yet cause I have yet to see her perform. Ahaha~ *shot*
It seems like she's around 7 or 8 years old (or maybe younger)?
But idk...

This post is filled with non-sense. I don't get it anymore. XD!

Bye now! (   ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik