KEI-TAMA!! ♥ ♥

Lately, I've been addicted obsessed about an Otome game called
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 1st Love Plus
...on the Nintendo DS (not the PS version cause I don't have the PS version wth)
Holy crap, why the LOOONG title?! XD

Okay, initially, I was aiming for Reiichi-senseisan. XD!
(I know you must be thinking, "Wth, why're you going after a freakin' TEACHER?!". Ahah~)
Reasons for that...
(1) His seiyuu is Koyasu Takehito. OMFG SEKUSHII VOICE!!!
(2) His hot? XD

ANYWAYS. It didn't go as planned so I re-played the game and this time I aimed for KEI-TAMA! ♥
He's so hawt and he's seiyuu is Midorikawa Hikaru.
I think if it was possible for me to nosebleed (without dying) everytime I hear his voice, I would. (LOL)

A couple horrible screenshots of my gameplay. ( ´∀`)


This was when a random guy was pestering me while I was waiting for Kei-tama during a date.
When Kei-tama appeared, he said something (towards the annoying fellow) that literally made my heart go BA-BUMP BA-BUMP. *nosebleed*
If you're too lazy to squint and risk your eyesight while trying to make out what has been written on the text box, I shall decipher for you. XD
Kei-tama said "Take your dirty hands off her." *NOSEBLLLEEEEEDDDD*
MWAHAHAHAHA~~KYAAAA. XD Ahem. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ


This was during my 3rd-year high school drama.
We were acting out the fairytale, Cinderella.
Kei-tama actually forgot his lines cause he was so into me LMAO.
Kei-tama said "I... want to be with you like this forever. Please... never leave me." (;_・)
I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU, KEI-CHAN


This was during the end of the game where he confesses. ♥
After it was revealed that he was the boy from my past that had to go FAR away but returned to my side, he said (somewhere in his super long but awesome speech), "The prince didn't bring anything back from his journey, but..." (≧∇≦)
("The prince" referring to himself. :D)


This was just a random picture during the credits/end of game.
(That's Kei-tama and me~)

After playing Kei-tama's route, I think I might go after Reiichi-san (again) or Shiki-pyon cause, along Kei-tama's route, I unlocked every character there was... and Shiki-pyon was such a hilarious person so yeah. (’-’*)

Will decide later.
Gonna charge the NDS. XD I've been playing with it since this morning. (LOL)

BYE! |・ω・`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik