♥ Plans After SPM ♥

I can't wait for SPM (AKA National Exam) to be over! sick
Although I'm a little scared to face it but I, honestly, want it to be over Photobucket

I have so many things I wanna do. So many new things I wanna try!
smile
And so many things I wanna continue doing.

When I graduate Photobucket
There won't be any demerits marks given!
No more bundling up my hair neatly, no more "only one piercing is allowed", no more "no nail polishing is not allowed", no more short finger nails, no more below the knee uniforms, no more lecturing from noisy teachers, no more annoying people to face in school, no more principal to face!!

Ah~ yes
That is the life.
I can't wait to NOT see the annoying schoolmates and rude juniors. Photobucket

And then, I'll be able to watch TV as much as I want.
I'll be able to go online and sleep like a pig. Photobucket
And I'll, finally, be able to play my favourite online games. Heh. cool

I miss Maple Story and Dragonica VERRRYYY much!!!
More leveling up and more monster hunting and more trading. Photobucket

Oh!
Another to not worry about...
No more worrying if I am able to fit into my uniform next year. Photobucket
Hehe.

And finally, I'll be able to say hello to college life.
Which also means, I'll be able to work too!
I'll be able to see lots of $$$ soon. laughing

And...
I think I have ranted enough for now. lol

以上、美砂でした!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik