A Hectic July

Gosh. Photobucket
This month has a lot of ups and downs.
It's driving me insane. lol

There were so many things that happened and will happen this month. Photobucket

My grandma and sister got sick.
So, my mom and I had to take extra precaution to NOT get sick.
That took quite an effort. laughing

Then, there was the National Service thing.
Ugh. Thank gosh I did not get pick! Photobucket
At least, not yet. LOL.
That was a HUGE thing to worry about cause if I got picked, I would have to change my plans for next year. That will totally suck.

And then, I have lots of pre-test to study.
That's because there's another monthly test coming up next week.
My brain is about to jam-up. Photobucket

And to add on to the stress, I have a presentation for Malay language.
I have to present it in front of some big people.
Though, the positive side, I get to refer to a small piece of paper if I have trouble memorizing.
Thank gosh for the existence of paper Photobucket

Besides that Photobucket
I hope I can get better grades for my upcoming monthly test.
My ranking in class dropped from number 9 to 14. gasp

I, seriously, hope I do better this time! yes

And this is where my ranting will stop. LOL!

以上、美砂でした!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik