A Trip to Malacca

My family and I went down to Malacca about 2-3 months ago. lol
That was such a long time ago. Photobucket
We went there for an anime convention. float

I didn't bother taking any pictures cause I was following my sister and her friend's cosplay group for a photo shoot. love
It was really cool! PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm glad I got the chance to see how a photo shoot goes, even if it's not a professional one. posh

Anyways PhotobucketPhotobucket
Before we headed back to our hometown, we went for a little shopping Photobucket
I totally got lazy to take pictures of EVERYTHING we bought.

Though, we did stop by at a shop to try the famous chicken rice ball. biggrin

(This is taken with my sister's DSLR. It takes really awesome quality pictures!)


I forgot what was the shop called. shocked
How lame can I get? LOL.


And the end product.

It was really satisfying! heart bounceheart bounce

We also stopped by a small shop to eat some shaved ice and ice-cream.
And this shop was amazing.

It is because of this...


Look at the collection of coca cola cans and bottles!
It's like... shockedshockedshocked

I just had to put three of those emoticons cause it's just too cute. LOL!


And the continuation of the awesome collection PhotobucketPhotobucket

Some of it were really, really, really old!
I think it can be considered as antique. yes

Oh, when we were in the car, my sister took a picture of this.


It was really sweet and tasty. PhotobucketPhotobucket

Btw, that's my violin casing at the back there.
And that's my hand. lol

We really laughed hard in the car. laugh
I cracked a lot of lame jokes and stories. LOL.

And that was my trip to Malacca.

以上、美砂でした. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik