A Bunch of Stuff

My post title just lamer and lamer every time. dodgy
I was suppose to write about this last month. Photobucket
But I didn't cause I procrastinated each and every time I remind myself to blog. LOL!

However, I'm finally doing it. Photobucket
We went to watch The A-Team. PhotobucketPhotobucket
I shall blog about that in an another post or else it'll get too long.

Before the movie started, my mom, sister and I went shopping around.
It's not much but I never knew that just these few things would sum up to almost RM100. shocked

We headed to Guardian first.
I needed to buy these things. lol



Ahaha~
I'm finally turning into a proper girl. lol

And then we stopped by at Speedy Home Entertainment.
Guess what...
happy

They finally released this CD in Malaysia Photobucket


It's Rain's special album called Back To The Basic.
This is the front cover. Photobucket


And this is the back cover! wink
The booklet is even more awesome than awesome. loveeyes

And we got one free tissue packet. lol
With Ultraman on it... laugh

Then, we went to S&J Gift and Collection.
My mom wanted to buy a cellphone pouch.


This was the one she picked out.
It was okay. Not my style, though!

After all of that, we happily went to watch The A-Team!

以上、美砂でした!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik