Penang Food Fair 2010

Last month Photobucket
My mom, sister and I went to a food fair which was held at the Penang International Sports Arena (PISA).

I thought it was gonna be the same as last year...
But it wasn't PhotobucketPhotobucket
There weren't any food stalls shocked
Though, all the branded food were in the building.

Never mind the food stalls Photobucket
We wandered around and tasted a few food samples.
It was free, so what Photobucket
laughing

In the end, we bought some snacks Photobucket


Yum, yum, yum yum
I've always wanted to try LOTTE.
It was really cute and tasty. heart bounce heart bounce
Please try some, everyone! cheering

Also, we bought these~


Despite the MSG overload, it was okay.
Though, it can be very addictive at times. Photobucket

We got some free stuff too!


We got this when were buy those Shoyuemi snacks.
It was super tasty Photobucket

I wonder...
Where can we get some more? cry


We got free bowls when we bought a few packets of chicken rice flavour-thingy.
I have no idea what was it called... lol

Honestly, I really hoped that I could get some crepe this year. sad
But I didn't! PhotobucketPhotobucket

I miss eating crepes. Photobucket
I hope I get some this year! Photobucket

Anyways, that's all I have to comment on this food fair event.

以上、美砂でした Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik