Report Book Day

Last Friday Photobucket
My school had PhotobucketReport Book DayPhotobucket
It was my very last Report Book Day.

In another few months, I'll be out of high school.
That's just... I don't know how to describe that feeling. not funny
I feel excited to leave the school cause I get to do ALL the things I want to.
Like... Change my hairstyle, let my nails grow and paint them or even get a tattoo and dress however I want. Photobucket

On the negative side of leaving school Photobucket
It's scary knowing that you are out on your own and might not even have a job!
It's so scary that it's not even funny. Photobucket
I just hope I do great on my National Exam and get into college!
And after that, I just pray I get a good job with a reasonable pay. Photobucket

Just thinking about not being able to get a job... It's just too scary. Photobucket
I don't wanna work in the food court until the day I die! Photobucket

Anyways cool
I hope I get a job that I love Photobucket
I really, really hope I get to be an author. Photobucket Photobucket
It will be such a stressful job but I'm willing to sacrifice my time for the sake of it.
Being able to see smiling faces of my fans (if I ever have any!) will just brighten up my day. yes

However, just talking about it will not do me any good.
I should really start writing again. Photobucket
I have stopped writing for almost 2 years already.
That sucks - REALLY SUCKS. sick

Okkies. That's all I have to rant. laughing

以上、美砂でした!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik