♥ Dragonica and etc. ♥

Recently, I started playing a new online game called Dragonica.
No, actually, I started playing today! xD


It's a 3D side-scrolling game. I'm so glad it's not the real 3D where you have to click-click-click. I hate those type of games, hence, I don't play CABAL Online anymore! LOL.

Aside from that, my character is a Magician! (That's not very surprising, honestly.)
In any of the online games I play, it's either Magician OR Archer! I rarely choose other jobs. It's not cool enough, that's why.

I hope I don't stop playing it! Though, it's been laggy! I hate it. :(
I despise games when it lags like shit! =_=;; My computer is just fine, even Maple Story is just fine! I don't understand what's the problem here. *sighs*

Aside from Dragonica, I've VERY inactive in Maple Story.
And that's why I got kicked out from both guilds I joined... TT0TT
I miss Silent Music! *sobsob* Bleh, whatever. There's no point crying over the spilled milk!

I can't play Maple Story 'till the 18th of November, 2009!
I've just downloaded the pre-patch and I don't have patch 0.84...! :(
I totally forgot to download it. LOL.

++++++++++++++++++

I hope I don't make the same mistakes again. :P Bye-bye!

PS: I'm gonna watch 2012 tomorrow. :3 Tickets were sold out today. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik