Tiresome Day

Ugh. I feel so tired today~~
I didn't attend school today due to reasons. I had to make a passport! ^^
I'm going to Singapore next month for a vacation, YIPEE! :D

Anyways....
Woke up at around 8.30AM. My mom, sis and I got ready and left the house at about 9.15AM or so...! XD
We went to the Immigration Department. But turns out we need all sorts of stuff like pictures and Photostatted I.C.! Bleh...! So, we had to find the nearest shop... Then, we took the pictures and Photostatted our I.C.! Then, we headed back and fill in the form. Then, they needed my Photostatted birth certificate and my mom's old passport! WTF. =_= So, my mom decided to do her blood test first. So, she left my sister at the Immigration Department cause she had everything ready... Then, my mom and I rushed home to get her old passport and Photostatted my birth certificate. And then, we had to rush all the way to Butterworth for my mom's blood test! It was quite fast so, no worries. :]

Then, we had to rush back to the Immigration Department. My sis said she had to wait till 1.30PM for her passport to be ready. Meanwhile, my mom and I handed in our forms and we waited for the resit... Then, the resit told us to wait till 3PM! Ugh~~
So, we waited for my sis's passport... XD After her passport, we went to Carrefore to have our lunch (and ice-cream...)! ^^;; Then, we drove smoothly back to the Immigration Department. LOL! It was about 3.10PM. The man said we had to wait till it was 3.20PM, WTF! =_=;; I hate Malaysian times... LOL! :P Anyways... we waited and waited till it was 3.20PM and got our passports! DONE! XD

Then, we headed to Sunway Carnival Mall, hoping to catch the movie 2012! Unfortunately, we couldn't make it cause it started on 3PM. :( Then, we looked for another movie to watch but nothing was interesting... TT0TT
So, we went to Daily Fresh to have some waffles! XD We ate slowly and took our time. :P It was quite nice.... I was bloated with water and waffles! ^^;;

Then, we went to Popular Bookstore. I was thinking of buying the first book of the House of Night series! XD But then... I let it go cause I'm going back there tomorrow. :3 Meanwhile, I went to explore the CD section. I found the Secret Garden album! :O In case you don't know what is it, it's basically violin-piano music. LOL! But it was so expensive... RM88+!! TT0TT It was the deluxe version too! x_x;;
Anyways, forwarding, my mom paid for the stuff that my sis bought and we left.

On the way to Living Cabin, I spotted Speedy! It's a CD store... :P I thought I could find Tokio Hotel's album, Humunoid but no luck... So, my mom asked the cashier and she said it SOLD OUT!!! TToTT

And then, we went to Living Cabin as we planned... I saw lots and lots of interesting and wonderful stuff! I just had to get some stuff for my friends' birthdays. :3 I hope I'll be to collect enough money by next year... :( The stuff was so expensive but never mind...! ^^ I found an angel figure statue, it's so beautiful and I knew that I JUST had to get it for my friend, Sam! :D I walked around some more and found stuff that I might buy for my other friend, Petrina. x3 Anyways~~ After my mom bought some small gifts cause lots of weddings and a birthday is coming up! Haha!! :P

Then, we left... And my mom bought my sis and I Kaya balls!! Yum, yum~!! I love Kaya balls! It's just so delicious. LOL! We sat down on the bench near-by and ate while looking/relaxing after hours and hours of walking! My sis got a free magazine from the Popular Bookstore. :3 It has all sorts of discount coupons and stuff like that for the Popular Bookstore. AND GUESS WHAT?!?! They'll cut down the price for Secret Garden if I use that coupon thingy~~!!! ^^ It's HALF PRICE! *insert evil laughter* I wanted to rush to the bookstore and buy the CD but my mom refused cause we spend quite an amount today... XD

Anyways, after that, we headed home. :3 I'm leaving out on ALL the smalled details, haha! Bye-bye!

PS: If there are any typos, I don't care about cleaning it up... I'm just too tired to check back! Bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik