♥ Ninja Assassin ♥


This movie is just too awesome.
Why? Cause it has Rain in it. xD

Haha. Nah, not ONLY Rain but there's lots of blood and chopping of body parts in this movie! xD For me, this is just oh-so-lovely. :3
It has a hot guy, my favourite artist who's speaking in English (which is even HOTTER!), blood, screaming, assassins, killing... etc! xD
Unfortunately, he doesn't have much lines! That kills y'know! *sobsob*


Oh, yeah! LOL.
My favourite part would be every part that Rain appears in... *shiftseyes*
Wha-? xD But my MOST favourite part would be when he was tied up and Mika comes saving him, then, he would say, "Oh, Mika, Mika, Mika." xD He just sounds so hot awesome! Hehehe... And, and, and, I like it when the ninjas caught him and tied him to that pole thingy and just the moment they splash the water on him - that's SOOO sexy! xD After the splash him, I mean, LOOK AT THOSE SMEXY ABS!!!

*drools* xD


That was so random but it was necessary! xDD
He even looks hot when he's blow drying him hair... LOL!

But I love him more for his dorky-ness!


I would KILL to HAVE a BOYFRIEND like that!
Hot abs and a killer smile. :3 I would melt in his arms...! xD

Btw, he was NOT born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
That's what I love about him the MOST! His history was very saddening. TT^TT
But I'm sure his mom would be VERY of him!! ♥ ♥

Oh, one more thing, this is HOT. xD


Totally unrelated - I KNOW. :3

PS: I watched this TWICE in the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik