Chances!

Yo, yo, yo!
Recently, I back some of my exam results.
Honestly, I'm quite content with myself!!

I can see an iPhone 3GS in my hands now! *squeals* XD
Though, I know I'll fail my History and Add Maths. (LOL)
It's VERY predictable...

Other then that, it seems like my results are better than my other tests and exams.
I hope I'll ace in English! That's my TOP priority.

BTW, my English teacher has NOT check my class's English paper yet!
Seriously, WTF!! And her reason to that is "I'm on my medication.".
Sheesh, if you're "on your medication", then don't come to school!
The least she could do is mark our objective paper! That's NOT too much to ask for, mm'kay?!?! She's seriously so LAZY! I wished my principal just fire her and hire a better teacher, someone like Mrs. Kong! UGH!! =_=;;

Okkies. I'm done ranting for now. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik