A Day Out With My Friends

November 30th, 2009
Note: Using initials for my friends' names.

This is so old. LOL. This happened on Monday. :P
Anyways, I went out with my friends - finally! I thought I would die of boredom sitting at home, reading manga to manga! xD

I had to go over to one of my friend's place (GJY) cause I had no transportation. x_x;;
I went over at around 8.30AM and we left her house at 10.30AM. :3
Her house is long but I felt really comfortable in her house!! It's so... BIG. xD
Before heading to our destination (which is actually Sunway Carnival Mall), we stopped by TQ's house to pick her up.
I felt like it was so long... GJY's dad drives so insane... O_O;; When he speeds, it's really scary. x_x And he double breaks... My butt was starting to go numb, I felt like the journey was super long! But we made it there... XD;;

We had to wait for the others so, we walked around the mall and bookstore. They came at 11AM. Haha! And then, we went to the cinema and started debating which movie to watch! It was really funny they way we were shouting at each other and sighing. :P We had to choose between 3 movies - Mulan, Ninja Assassin, Christmas Carol. But we ended up watching Ninja Assassin. xD It's SG18 - I'm surprised my friends got in cause they don't look like 18 year olds at all (unlike me!). My sister joined later. :P

Oh yeah! Before the movie started, we had about an hour and half left. So we wondered around. LOL! We went to the arcade! It was so fun!!!! XD Shooting soldiers are really fun - I just discovered. Now, I know why guys like to go there. x_x;; I got really desperate cause I didn't really wanna leave... But we had to go for the movie. Haha.

After the movie, we had our lunch at KFC. Haha. Initially, we were planning to eat at the food court but it didn't look that appetizing. x_x;; So, KFC it is. ;P
TQ and GJY didn't order anything cause they were full from eating popcorn. xD Unfortunately, I didn't order my whipped potato... TT^TT But it's ok! ^0^b

Then, we went to the arcade again! XD Oh yeah! I got used to it and I finally got a medal... I was super excited!! o(^w^)o
After that we went to the bookstore. My friend, GJY, had to buy a book. And then, I left my sister there cause she said it was okay for me to go. Then, we went to the arcade again. xD It's a really addictive place - I'm not to be blamed! :P

Unfortunately, TQ and GJY and the others (including me) had to part. :(
Too bad those two couldn't stay longer... *sighs* The rest of us walked around aimlessly. Going up and down the escalator, talking and laughing. And then, we were talking about this guy for has a J-Rock hairstyle but totally didn't suit him! My friend, HJQ, was making fun of his "curtain" bangs. xD I know it's cruel but so, what. x_x;;

Then, we walked around Parkson but eventually, we needed to sit down! It has been too long since we sat down quietly but the jokes didn't died down. ;3 The jokes are not to be said in public! LOL. After that, we went to the arcade to have a little more fun before we had to go home. :P This time, we tried a 1-on-1 game! I got killed first cause that soldier was always shooting missiles at my way!! WTF?!?! xD

Eventually, we went settled down again. We chatted and laughed awhile. Then, my friends had to go home. :( I was so sad and kept bugging my sister to go to the arcade with me! Haha. But she didn't let me go. TT0TT
We stayed in the mall until 7.30PM. I called my mom earlier so that we could have our dinner. :3 Her office is near-by so, I don't see the problem! ^0^;;
Before she came, we went to Switch (it's the shop where they sell the iPhone, iPods and Mac stuff). My sister and I were playing with the iPhones. xD I couldn't have one until next year so, this was my chance! I never knew the games on it were that fun. :P Can't wait for next year!! ^^

After that, my mom came and we had dinner. After dinner, we went home and everything falls in place. Bleh! xD

And that was my day! ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik